- Multiple Alloy
- Ideal for relatively small ferrous and non ferrous
- Available in capacities from 1 kg to 1000 kg.
- Rigid furnace construction with aluminium side plates
- And top &bottom castable refractory biocks.
- Special coil insulation prevents inter turn sparking.
- Coil supports maintain inter turn gap and enhance the Rigidity of the coil assembly.
- Thick extruded rectangular section coils areUsed for higher electrical efficiency coupled with Coil strength and rigidity.
- Stainless steel tie rods provide additional coil support.
- Lower vibration resulting in longer refractory life.
- Easier and faster installation.
- Easier maintenance with minimum down time002E
- 90 Days
- as per Client Requirement
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- iso 9001:2015
72, Palodia,(Via Thaltej),, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382115, India